These terms and conditions are issued by Beaute & Be at The Junction ABN 30 330 220 290 (referred to as Beaute, We, Us or Our).
1 METHOD OF ENTRY
- To enter the promotion, entrants must purchase a gift voucher to Beaute & Be of $30 or more during the competition period.
- Multiple entries are allowed. One entry will be issued for each $30 voucher amount purchased.
2 DURATION OF THE PROMOTION
The promotion begins on Wednesday 21 August and will conclude on 14 October 2019.
3 NATURE AND VALUE OF THE PRIZES
One lucky winner will receive $394 worth of services each month for an entire year! That’s a value of $4,728.
Each month, the winner will receive all of the following:
- Facial, to suit the clients needs, choose from Oxygen facial or introductory facial 45 mins
- Lash Tint
- Brow Style, includes brow tint and wax
- Manicure, 30 minute nail care on the hands includes massage
- Pedicure 30 minute nail care on the feet, includes exfoliation and massage
- Relaxation Treatment (choose from a 30 minute reiki, session, 30 minute massage or 30 minute reflexology treatments)
Treatments cannot be substituted
Treatments are performed and will be taken at Beaute Salon, The Junction Village, Newcastle
Weekly Prize Drawings:
Each week, we will also be giving one lucky winner a service!
- Week 1 | 30 minute reiki treatment
- Week 2 | Express facial
- Week 3 | Lash tint and Brow Style
- Week 4 | 30 minute reflexology
- Week 5 | 30 minute Pedicure
- Entry to the competition is restricted to existing and new customers of Beaute who purchase Beaute voucher (minimum $30) during the competition period.
- Participants must be Australian residents and be 15 years of age or over to enter.
- Entry is open to all residents in Australia who fulfil the entry requirements.
- Employees, directors, management of Beaute, its related companies and agents associated with the promotion, the immediate families of the above-listed persons are ineligible to enter.
5 PLACE, DATE & TIME OF DRAW / JUDGING
- Winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries received during the contest period.
- Weekly drawings will take place each Wednesday during the contest period, from all valid entries.
- The grand prize drawing will take place on Monday 14 October.
6 METHOD OF ADVISING RESULT OF DRAW
Prize winners will be notified via the email or telephone number they provided to Beaute at checkout.
7 CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Prizes / giveaways are subject to availability and must be used on the dates specified by Beaute.
- The monthly prize as part of the Grand Prize must be used within the specified month, cannot be rolled over into the next month. If not taken within the month that month’s session is forfeited.
- The Grand Prize is to be used by ONE winner. Cannot be shared with multiple people.
- The prizes may be transferred from the eligible winner to one, single designated recipient if the winner chooses not to redeem the prize(s) themselves.
- The weekly prizes are valid for one month from date drawn.
- Where the prize is a service or voucher, winners are responsible for redeeming the prize on or by the date(s) specified. Beaute will not be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any prize is not provided. Beaute may, subject to State regulations, substitute a different prize of equivalent value in place of any prize referred to in these terms and conditions.
- Only one $30 entry gift voucher can be redeemed per visit.
- If a prize is not redeemed in the specified time period, the prize is then forfeited.
- The prize does not include any other costs of a personal nature not stated. This prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the recipient is unable to use it as stated.
- Delivery of the prize / give-away will be by the mode of delivery specified in the promotion advertisement and, if none, specified will be by Australia Post to postal details provided by the winner.
8 PUBLICITY MATERIALS
- It is a condition of entry that Beaute has the right to publicise, broadcast and communicate to the public the names, characters, likeness and voice of any entrants for any promotion or matter incidental to the promotion.
- Entrants may be asked by Beaute to participate in any photo, recording, video and/or film session(s) (the “publicity materials”) and acknowledge that Beaute has the right to use such publicity materials in any medium (including the internet) and in any reasonable manner it sees fit, unless that person advises Beaute at the time of entering the promotion that he/she wishes to retain his/her anonymity.
9 RELEASE AND INDEMNITY
To the extent permitted by law, all entrants release from, and indemnify Beaute against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the promotion including (but not limited to) loss of income, loss of opportunity, personal injury and damage to property, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
10 NO CORRESPONDENCE
All decisions and actions of Beaute relating to the promotion and/or redemption of the prizes are exercised at its absolute discretion and are final. No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
11 NAME & ADDRESS OF BEAUTE
Beauté & Be at The Junction
10-16 Kenrick Street
02 4969 5562
12 LATE ENTRIES
Beaute accepts no responsibility for any incorrectly submitted, incomplete, late, lost or misdirected entries or for any technical malfunction of any communications network.